100 Cap SeniuS Reborn / 100 Cap / Only Ch / 25.10.2024 Grand Opening / Battle Royal / Wheel System / Equalized Medusa - Survival / Drop System / Full Activity

SeniuS

Sroday Kullanıcısı
Reaction score
header-ngu.gif
6bgdtcx.png czs9evg.png ku6vnzx.png

reklam görsel 2.jpg

In 2018, we received very positive feedback from you during the three months we ran our server, and now, after exactly six years due to the current project's lack, we wanted to repeat our project. Without further ado, let me introduce myself and leave you to enjoy our game.

Hello, dear Sro Cave members. First of all, I would like to express that it is an honor and pride to see you on my server. In the Vsro family, I have served you so far in paid graphic design, paid editing, and social media consultancy. While doing this, I didn’t stay idle but worked on a project that captured an excellent audience in 2018, and I am finally ready to present it to you.

The goal was to offer a project with continuous events and activity while preserving originality as much as possible. I believe I have succeeded in this. Now, I would like to leave you with the introduction. You can honor us by sharing your suggestions and thoughts in the comments section.

We aimed to avoid making complex posts that might strain your eyes and instead explain every detail one by one. First, let’s refresh our memories with a few videos and visuals from 2018.

beta event.jpg
YENİ 1.jpg
YENİ 2.jpg

YENİ 3.jpg
YENİ 4.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom